Returns & Refunds
Returns & Exchanges
In the unlikely event you're not happy with your purchase, we have a 30-day refund policy. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. That means no returning clothes with essence of fur ;).
Items not eligible for a refund or a return
Several types of goods are exempt from being refunded unless faulty. These Include:
- Perishable goods such as dog treats, creams, shampoo, conditioners, sprays and essential oils.
- Gift cards and gift hampers/boxes
How to return an item
To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase, you can use the original email confirmation and forward it back to us. We'll then give you the details to send your return to us. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment as soon as possible. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless the item was faulty. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item, though all our packages are tracked.
Late or missing refunds
Blimey, I haven't received my refund yet...
1. Double check your bank account again.
2. Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.